93.3 KGSR's Blues on the Green: June 13 Parking
Zilker Metropolitan Park
Wednesday June 13th 2018 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
JUNE 13 PARKING
If you plan to drive to Blues on the Green and park nearby at Zilker Park, we advise purchasing a PARKING PASS in advance online.
- Parking is located nearby and opens at 6PM. Show starts at 8PM.
- A parking pass is $15 plus service charges per vehicle.
- There are a limited number of spots available each night, we advise you purchase a parking pass in advance online.
- Additional parking information will be emailed to you once you purchase your parking pass.
Parking will sell out, so purchase today!
Eastbound traffic will turn right into the parking lots on the SOUTH side of the park-- entering off of MoPac frontage and turning in on Columbus Dr.
Parking can ONLY be accessed off of the northbound MoPac frontage road.
This is the only route to paid parking so make sure to pay attention to avoid road closures.
There is NO access to parking from Barton Springs Rd. Parking is prohibited in surrounding neighborhoods. Please respect the residents of the Zilker Park area and Rollingwood. Public safety personnel will enforce parking regulations.
IS THERE ADA PARKING & ACCESS?
A valid placard is required to enter the park on Lou Neff Rd. Additional ADA parking is available at the Zilker Park Polo Fields.
WHERE WILL MOTORCYCLE PARKING BE LOCATED?
Motorcycle parking will be available via the public parking entrance on the southside of Barton Springs Rd-- veer left to the Pecan Grove area.
HOW WILL TRAFFIC BE AFFECTED?
The following restrictions to vehicle traffic will begin at 9:00PM:
- Barton Springs Rd will be closed from Azie Morton Rd to Columbus Dr at MoPac. No eastbound or westbound traffic will be allowed. Westbound traffic on Barton Springs Rd will be diverted to u-turn back eastbound on Barton Springs Rd.
- There will be NO access to Azie Morton Rd from Barton Springs Rd. All eastbound lanes of Barton Springs Rd from Azie Morton Rd will remain open.
- These restrictions have been put in place for the safety of pedestrians leaving the event. Traffic control will return to normal around 11:00PM, or sooner, if event attendees have cleared sufficiently.
You can find more information on getting to Blues on The Green here.
REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
No refunds. No exchanges. This ticket grants a revocable license to the bearer and may be removed at any time for any reason. The resale or attempted resale of this ticket at a price higher than that appearing heron is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. The holder assumes all risk or danger incidental to the attraction whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to, the attraction.
This event has ended
Zilker Metropolitan Park
2100 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78746, USA